Do you find it challenging to manage your Instagram account? Would you like to monetize your publications on this social network and not know how to do it? Instagram Creator Studio is the tool that makes it easier for you to achieve these goals through a different approach to work, and that is also free.
I invite you to accompany me on this journey to the center of the application. I will reveal the keys to its operation, its main advantages, and the value it provides compared to other similar tools.
What is Instagram Creator Studio?
Instagram Creator Studio is a free Facebook desktop app that can be enjoyed by those with a Business account on Instagram.
In the words of Meta, “it brings together all the tools you need to publish, manage, monetize and measure your content effectively, on all your Instagram pages and accounts.” In addition, it is good to support the digital strategy since it also makes it easy to take advantage of monetization opportunities that you can opt for through its new features.
What are the main functionalities of Creator Studio?
Upon entering Creator Studio, you will see a menu with all the available features on the left. The first option, “create a post,” allows you to choose between photo or video format for the post you want to schedule.
The next tab is the “content library,” You will see all your Instagram posts listed. Through it, it is easy to filter based on whether you want to focus your search on all published content, videos or photos, sequences, stories, or IGTV videos.
You can apply more filters: searches, time, or post status. Depending on the one you choose, you will be able to access some or other results and related statistics.
Calendar is the next option on the menu. You will find all the publications in chronological order and the pending contents.
The statistics section shows them sorted by activity and target. The first case refers to the last 7 or 30 days, your interactions, and profile views. As for the public, it talks about the followers (including demographic data, such as age and gender), their activity, or their geographical location.
Finally, the monetization section makes it easy to manage collaborations with different brands, including registrations in other programs and collaboration requests.
It is important to keep in mind that Instagram Creator Studio allows you to manage different accounts and access all of them from the last menu option at the bottom (“Instagram accounts”).
How to use Instagram Creator Studio?
How to get started with Creator Studio? How to link Instagram with Facebook Creator Studio?
- The first step is to open a Facebook account if you don’t already have one. The Creator Studio desktop will link it directly, and from there, you can connect to your Instagram Business account (if you haven’t upgraded, you’ll need to take the step to enjoy the full potential).
- Open the Creator Studio for the Facebook panel by clicking its icon. You will find it in the top menu directly (or you will have to look for it in the “publishing tools” section).
- Enter Instagram through Creator Studio. Have you already located the icon of this social network? You’ll see it next to Facebook. All you have to do is click.
- Connect the accounts and confirm that you authorize all Facebook page members to access your Instagram profile.
How to Schedule Instagram feed Posts from Creator Studio
Whether you are going to launch something in your feed or if you want to create a post for Instagram TV, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on the “create publication” option.
- Choose the Instagram account you want to share.
- Add your content from the computer or the Facebook page, respecting the limitations of characters, mentions, and hashtags in the case of the text (2200, 30, and 30, respectively). In the case of the video, it is also necessary to include the title and description of the video and a representative image of its content.
- Decide if you want to post to your Facebook account (you can do this by clicking on that option) simultaneously.
- Publish instantly or schedule for the near future or the medium term (the time possibilities for your content range from 10 minutes after preparing to 5 months after).
The most effective way to integrate Creator Studio into your Digital Marketing strategy
Instagram Creator Studio is a valuable tool for brands and content creators since it facilitates part of the digital marketing strategy implementation. As we have seen, it brings together the key tools to achieve your goals on all your Instagram creator account.
How to monetize with Creator Studio?
Facebook Creator Studio offers good tools for monetizing your posts and allowing you to track your earnings and manage payment settings. To use them, you must meet specific eligibility criteria, and when you do, you will have access to:
- instant items
- fan subscriptions
- Paid Online Events
- ad breaks
- brand collaborations
- Community Partner Payments
In the “Monetization” tab, you can manage the collaborations of your brand. To access this feature, you must have:
- An active public account.
- 10,000 followers.
- Constant participation during the last month.
- No history of content violations.
Creator Studio for Instagram offers you 3 analytics tools, the content library and activity, and audience stats. Let’s go over the metrics you can access with each of them. They will interest you!
Metrics provided by the Content Library to understand the performance of your publications depending on the type:
- Number of comments
- engagement level
- number of impressions
- I like it
- Organic reach achieved
- Number of saves
Key metrics to understand how your content is performing that you can access with the Activity Insights tab
- Publications made in the last 7 and up to 90 days.
- Interactions made with your account: visits to your profile or your website, emails, calls, and messages received.
- Discovery: reach and impressions of your posts on Instagram.
Don’t forget that Instagram Creator Studio’s discovery data and growth metrics are the most exciting aspects of this account type.
You’ll see growth charts that you can drill down to for detailed information on which posts attract followers and are receiving low engagement.
Also, in the growth graph, you can click on a particular day and then see detailed notes about the posts you shared on that day.
This method allows you to see which content is performing better compared to others and study trends related to the type of images, text, and hashtags you are posting that have high engagement.
To get a detailed profile of your users and focus on future publications, content calendar, and also the general strategy that you are going to carry out within the platform, you need to monitor the Audience Statistics.
- Total number of followers
- Active times in the tool: days and hours
All data is displayed with graphics, which are very visual and easy to interpret.
Implement SEO on Instagram with Creator Studio
Search engine optimization should be part of your social media strategy. Among the main SEO recommendations on Instagram, the following stand out:
- Optimize your Instagram profile.
- Include the main keyword in your primary name and username.
- Use your secondary keyword in the bio.
- Use hashtags in your Stories.
- Avoid standard Black Hat SEO techniques.
- Use the Instagram search engine as a search engine.
Also, some SEO recommendations that you can apply directly through Creator Studio are:
- Treat your hashtags like keywords.
- Use secondary keywords in image captions.
- Take advantage of Instagram alt text.
- Analyze and follow up.
And remember that SEO is a long-term-oriented strategy, which will allow you to gradually achieve good results, even if it does not have immediate effects.
Comparison with other tools: functionalities
Main tools: Hootsuite, Metricool, (etc.)
Compared to the leading Social Media tools like Hootsuite or Metricool, there are two important points to mention regarding Creator Studio:
- It is a Facebook tool, so it is only available for Facebook and Instagram and does not allow you to manage other social networks.
- It is free. Most of the tools on the market are paid if you want to use all the features.
In any case, Hootsuite offers more advanced content creation capabilities since it is not limited to publishing and analysis. It also facilitates collaboration and reporting.
What is the difference between Business Suite and Creator Studio?
Business Suite and Creator Studio are similar tools for programming social networks. The latter will give you more detailed statistics, including monetization options.
Business Suite is new (2020), so both Facebook Creator Studio and Facebook Business Manager will likely end up integrated into the Facebook Business Suite in the future.
It will be easier to make the right choice depending on your needs. If you need great detail of your statistics and manage collaborations from the same tool, I recommend you opt for Creator Studio. But, for use without the features above, both are good options.
Perhaps, the best alternative is not to choose and use both platforms to take advantage of the most significant benefits of doing so, as long as you are clear about the objectives to be pursued with each of them.
Have you signed up for Instagram Business? When you do, it won’t be long before you take advantage of Instagram creator studio’s advantages.
Experience a new way of working with your posts, manage, monetize and measure your content on your Instagram accounts and share it in comments.
We hope you enjoyed our post on Instagram Creator Studio.
Instagram Creator Studio is a digital marketing and brand management tool that can help you create and manage your Instagram presence with ease.
Social media is a huge part of digital marketing and Instagram is the perfect platform for reaching your target audience.
With Instagram Creator Studio, you can easily create and manage your Instagram account to help you reach your goals.
Find out more about how to use Instagram Creator Studio by visiting our blog at ___. We would love to hear from you and if you are interested, why not try Instagram Creator Studio for free by visiting ___.