Don’t know what to post on Instagram? Can’t grow on Instagram? You do not know what to do? Today I explain how to get content ideas for Instagram that allow you to expand on Instagram. Let’s start!
Running out of ideas? Don’t know what to post? Nobody comments or likes? In this article, I will teach you how to get content ideas to create posts that will allow you to grow on Instagram and generate sales.
To do this, you must follow these steps:
What do you want to achieve with each post?
This is the first thing you should do. Ask yourself what you want to achieve with each Instagram story content, post, carousel, or Reel you publish.
Here are some examples of goals you can set for yourself:
- Make your brand known: You can show your achievements, products, services, events, discounts, philosophy, values, workers, facilities…
- Build trust: Customer reviews or hiring an influencer can help.
- Sell a product: Teach how to use it, compare it, open it… But remember, « Your Instagram profile is not a showcase of products, nor is it your online store. « You should not just upload photos of your products, but the price in the description and ask them to contact you. It is necessary to create content that generates Attention, Interest, and Desire to finally make the user take action and buy.
- Gain followers: You can create a list of exciting accounts in your sector, make a list of apps or tools or show a process to achieve something or solve a problem.
- Get a sponsor: We must create new content that other brands see their target audience interested in. Show results of reach, growth, sales…
- Send traffic to another site: To promote an event, course, service, article, podcast, product, Telegram group… Again, we will create new content using the AIDA method and automation.
Perfect, we already know what we want to achieve and have set a goal.
Now let’s generate Instagram post ideas.
Tools to generate Instagram content ideas
You can get the Instagram content idea that meets each objective set with these tools.
- Answerthepublic.com: Possibly the best known and easiest to use tool to get hundreds of Instagram content ideas that will allow us to gain visibility.
- Ubersuggest – Like Keyword Planner but has content ideas and access without registration.
- Google Trends: We can see search trends and filter by countries, dates, interests…
- Keyword planner: The best-known tool in the world of SEO.
- Questions they ask you (email, comments, MD, person, direct, sticker questions…)
- Questions they ask in comments from other competitors.
- Quora Questions _
- Hashtags : #contentideas #ideas #ideasreels #ideasstories
- Checking own stats
- Reviewing the statistics of others with Not Just Analytics and Metricool
- Trending on Twitter
- Competitor content in other languages: This is done by many accounts on Twitter using the Tweet Hunter tool. From my point of view, it is a complete hoax and content theft if you do not cite the source as many do.
- Listening to Current Podcasts. Spotify. Caviar Online. Marketing News in India.
- Current news in online newspapers. Find your industry.
- Relate other news or content to your sector or product:
Instagram has become a powerful tool for businesses to connect with their customers and create brand awareness. However, many business owners struggle to develop content ideas that are both creative and engaging enough to stand out from the crowd. In this article, we’ll share some tips on how to get content ideas for Instagram.
1. Find Your Niche
The first step toward creating great content for your audience is to find your niche. What do you want to talk about? What type of images would resonate best with your followers? This can help you decide what kind of posts you should make.
2. Research Popular Topics
Once you have decided on your niche, it’s time to start researching popular topics. You don’t need to be an expert on the topic, but you should know enough to provide value to your audience. If you’re not sure where to start, here are some resources you might find helpful:
3. Create content and add data
Now comes the Instagram content creation part.
Reinforce with data and scientific studies that you can get from websites such as Statista.com, CSIC, Nature, ResearchGate, BMJ, or the National Institute of Statistics.
Cristiano Ronaldo sweeps Mark Zuckerberg’s social platforms. He is the most followed public figure on Instagram users, with more than 200 million followers. Still, he also has a prominent place on Facebook. No less than 214 million likes are those that the Portuguese soccer player had received on his profile dated January 2021.
After closing fiscal years 2018 and 2019 with positive figures, Twitter returned to negative values in 2020. The losses of the social network founded by Jack Dorsey amounted to approximately 1,136 million dollars that year.
You have to try and find the way and content that you like and adapt to Instagram.
Always try to answer the what, how, when, where, and why.
Some examples of specific Share Instagram content post ideas:
- Testimonials: You can add them to the featured Stories of your profile, everyday stories and add one in a carousel format with more content. Not on Reels.
- Services: You can add them in the featured Stories of your profile, everyday stories, and at the end of the sales funnel in a carousel using the AIDA method.
- Tutorials: how to do…, steps to…
- Mistakes: The most significant error…, common errors in…
- Listings: reference people in your sector, apps, destinations, restaurants, food, places…
The key is how the content is presented (for this, using Instagram templates can help you) or user-generated content and differentiating what each person wants in each place.
For example, we cannot create the same video for YouTube as for Instagram. On YouTube, people may be looking for a tutorial to learn how to do something. Still, on Instagram, people want to be entertained and continue watching friends’ content, so the format must be faster, more direct, and more enjoyable, for example, with a Reel.
After getting the titles with the content ideas, a common mistake is to create the same content for our blog feed posts, YouTube channel, and social networks.
For example, thanks to AnswerThePublic, many people search for “What is Digital Marketing.” Writing an article on the blog would work perfectly to appear on Google and gain visits. Still, that content would never work on Instagram.
We can use part of that content but give it another approach by using the carousel format, such as creating a list of “Best strategies to grow on Instagram,” for instance, and adding Digital Marketing.
You must entertain and know what each person wants in each medium.
And to make it effective, you have to know how to summarize and create sales funnels.
We should also analyze the content of other accounts and our own to see what works best. We may even republish our best content from time to time.
4. Optimize the content
We have managed to attract people thanks to content that they like and attracts the attention of our ideal new audiences.
He thinks that people want to learn and be entertained. They are not searching for that content like on Google. It should attract more attention and hook more at each step. Make it easy and create a good design.
Now we must get the most out of it, and for that, we must automate everything with the Manychat tool.
In this way, we will be able to create a database of users we can contact and have more impact with these people quickly and simply by asking them to comment with a specific word or send us a private message, for example.
Write down all the ideas that come to you and the key points in the Notes app so that when you start creating content, you already have ideas. This way, you will avoid the blank page syndrome.
Check out my Industry Reel idea guides with real examples of viral Reels.
5. Blog posts
Whether a website or an online store, share the URLs when possible with the target audience! Are there any truths? How is Kobo’s drink really good for your mental state? Yes! The best journals are based on this. Please join us. For Instagram, post a visually pleasing brand image that corresponds with blog content. Using Instagram swipe links for Instagram, you may be able to add a picture or post if you have more than ten thousand followers. Do not worry about not achieving the minimum amount of 10K! It can be helpful to send people to the website by email or via social media. Please see this article for more helpful tips.
This episode of my podcast, “Succeed with Your Blog,” may also be of assistance to you:
We hope you enjoyed our blog post on how to get content ideas for Instagram. Instagram can be a great way to connect with your followers. Still, it can also be a little stagnant in content if you aren’t constantly coming up with new content. We are here to help you develop some new ideas for your content by providing some resources you can use to generate ideas. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments by visiting ___. Thank you for reading; we hope you have a great day!